Journalate was designed to do one thing, and do it well: provide an easy and secure online Journal, accessible from any device connected to the web.
Our goal was to build an interface that was so intuitive that anyone can quickly get started. Of course, we all know what happens when you assume things, so here’s a quick walkthrough of Journalate.
1. Sign up for your free Journalate diary.
2. Write your first text entry.
3. Import any of your last 5 tweets from Twitter (Premium only)
4. Import any of your last 5 Facebook updates or shares (Premium only).
5. Import any of your last 5 Instagram pics (Premium only).
6. Upload any image 4MB or less.
8. Edit or delete a text entry.
(Note: only text entries can be edited. Other post types can only be deleted)